Irving, Texas – January 24, 2014 – Adding to its valuable member offerings, National Motor Club (NMC), a leading provider of emergency roadside assistance and other safety, security, savings and travel-related benefits, recently made a new membership package available to drivers across the U.S. The new package, Security Shield, is the most benefit-rich package ever offered by NMC. To further enhance its high-touch customer service experience, NMC has redesigned and re-launched its website, www.nmc.com, increasing its accessibility and usefulness for members through its responsive design.
"Our latest offerings really supercharge the value we deliver to our members on a daily basis," said Matt Krzysiak, CEO of National Motor Club. "It starts with our core services. People expect us to come to their rescue if they lock their keys in the car, have a flat tire or run out of gas, and we continue to excel in serving these needs. But our new Security Shield membership offers so much more, ranging from peace-of-mind benefits to significant savings on a wide range of products and services that are useful to people when they travel. Plus, our newly upgraded website makes it even easier for members to learn about and fully use all of these benefits."
At only $29 a month, the new Security Shield package includes a remarkable variety of benefits for NMC members, including the following featured benefits:
- Concierge-Class Roadside Assistance - emergency roadside assistance 24/7/365 covering up to $100 per disablement, including towing, delivery of emergency fuel, jump starts, tire changes, locksmith services, winching and more
- Teladoc - offering 24/7 access to physicians by phone at no additional cost
- RepairGuard Warranty Extender - extending the warranty period on qualifying automotive repairs, so members never pay for the same covered repair twice
- Legal Club of America Family Plan - offering access to free and discounted legal services from a nationwide network of qualified attorneys
- NMC Deals - providing savings of up to 50 percent at popular retailers nationwide
Other benefits offered through Security Shield include, but are not limited to:
- Assist America Global Emergency Services - emergency medical assistance when traveling more than 100 miles from home, including medical consultation, emergency medical evacuation and more
- Attorney Fee Reimbursement - covering expenses incurred to retain the attorney of your choice
- Bail Bonds - arranging of bail bonds up to $25,000
- Healthcare Savings Plan - savings on pharmacy and mail order prescriptions, as well as vision care needs
- Home Lock-Out Assistance - up to $100 for residential locksmith services to get back into your home
- Identity Theft Resolution - access to expert identity theft resolution services
- Personal Accident Coverage - benefits 24/7 for covered accidental injuries
- Shopping and Travel Discounts - savings of up to 60 percent on online shopping for entertainment, travel and shopping, plus savings on car rentals with AVIS, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz, and savings at participating hotels nationwide
- Stolen Vehicle Reward - up to a $5,000 reward when your vehicle is stolen
- Travel Assistance Reimbursement - up to $500 in travel expense reimbursement when you are driving or riding in a vehicle disabled in a collision accident
- Trip Planning - personalized trip packets for travel anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- TrueCar - improving the car-buying experience by providing locked-in pricing and free, in-depth price reports so you don't overpay for a new or used car
Further enhancing its member offerings, NMC's newly redesigned website is easier than ever to navigate and delivers a seamless experience from virtually any type of connected digital device - including smart phones and tablets. The site makes it faster and easier for members to review and access their membership benefits and reach an NMC representative when they need immediate assistance.
In addition to the new Security Shield package, NMC members can also choose from other membership plans, which include Security Premier, Security Plus and Security Protection, ranging from approximately $11 to $20 per month. For more details, visit www.nmc.com or contact a local NMC Independent Benefits Consultant.