Pharmacy Discount Program (Open Formulary)
Through this program, NMC Members have access to:
* Savings depend on medication type and quantity and are subject to change without notice.
- Discounts of 20% to 60%* off the retail prices on many generic prescription drugs
- An average savings of 20% to 40%* off brand name prescription drugs
- No limits on quantities
- Discounts available at over 58,000 national chain, regional chain, and independent pharmacies including: Albertson’s, CVS, Duane Reade, K-Mart, Kroger, Longs Drugs, Medicine Shoppe, Osco, Publix, Rite-Aid, Safeway, Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Winn-Dixie, and many more.
Mail Order Pharmacy Discount Program
Use the mail order pharmacy discount program to purchase up to a 90-day supply of your maintenance prescriptions.
Vision Care Discount Program
** Since LASIK or PRK vision correction is an elective procedure, performed by specially trained providers, this discount may not always be available from a provider in your immediate location.
- Save 35% off normal retail prices on frames (complete pair) and 20% off lens add-ons
- Visit participating retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical®, JCPenney® Optical and most Pearle Vision® locations
- Choose from more than 65,000 providers in over 26,000+ locations
- Laser Vision Correction: Save 5% to 15%** off LASIK or PRK from U.S. Laser Network
- Contact Lenses: Save 15% off the retail price on cenventional contact lenses.
This is NOT insurance. Not all discounts available at all providers. Members must pay for products or services at the time they are purchased. This program will provide savings over the normal cost.
Member will receive a 20% discount on those items purchased at participating providers that are not specifically covered by this Discount design. The 20% discount may not be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers, and the discount does not apply to EyeMed Provider's professional services, or contact lenses. Retail prices may vary by location.
- Orthoptic or vision training, subnormal vision aids, and any associated supplemental testing
- Medical and/or surgical treatment of the eye, eyes, or supporting structures
- Corrective eyewear required by an employer as a condition of employment, and safety eyewear unless specifically covered under plan
- Services provided as a result of any Worker’s Compensation law
- Discount is not available on those frames where the manufacturer prohibits a discount