Teladoc Health is a national network of U.S. board-certified physicians who use electronic health records, telephone consultations and online video consultations to diagnose, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA-controlled prescriptions, when appropriate. Teladoc physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members access to quality care from the road, their home, or the office as opposed to more expensive settings like a doctor’s office or emergency room.
You can access this service wherever you happen to be: your home, office, hotel room, or vacation campsite. Simply make a phone call, and in most cases, speak to a doctor in less than 30 minutes.
- Physicians available 24/7/365
- Fast access - average consult within 30 minutes
- Prompt diagnosis results in faster treatment
- Available anywhere, anytime
- Physician reviews and updates medical record when performing a medical consultation
- Secure, personal, and portable Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Patient-centric focus
- Efficient delivery system for routine health care
- When on vacation or a business trip
- When your physician is not available
- For non-emergent medical care
- After normal hours of operation
- For second opinions
Teladoc Treats Conditions Like:
- Sinus infections
- Respiratory conditions
- Urinary tract infections
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Cold or flu
Consults for members under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or approved consenter.